Through today only, you can earn a $2.00 “Weekend Warrior” bonus on the Ibotta app by redeeming just 2 rebates! This is one of those bonuses that is very worth completing. If you have to redeem 12 rebates to get a bonus, it’s much more likely that you’ll end up purchasing items that you would never have bought otherwise – there are exceptions, but usually you’ll spend far more than you’ll save. If you have to redeem 6 or fewer, you’ll usually get the items for a great deal. If you only have to redeem 2 rebates to get the bonus, you can often get the items for free and even make a little change!
In other words… this bonus is worth your time. 🙂 But it’s only available through today (it will disappear on 2/14), and remember, “Any Brand” rebates do not count towards bonuses – the rebates must be for specific brands.
Note: If you’re wondering what on earth “Ibotta” is, click here to read more about it and start saving! 🙂
A Few Ideas to Get You Started
Not sure where to begin? Here are a few ideas:
- Hunt’s® Tomato Paste (Any Variety, Any Size) – Walmart ($0.50 rebate)
- Currently $0.62 for a 6oz can, so final price with rebate will be only $0.12!
- Justin’s® Squeeze Pack (Almond Butter) – Walmart ($0.50 rebate)
- Currently $0.98 for a 1.15 oz pack, so final price with rebate is $0.48.
- Old El Paso™ Taco Shells – Walmart ($0.50 rebate)
- Currently $1.18 for a box of 12, so final price with rebate is $0.68.
- Good Earth Tea® – Walmart ($1.25 rebate)
- Currently $2.38 for an 18-ct box, so final price with rebate is $1.13
As you can see, depending on what you need or want to buy, you can easily make this deal work for you! If you go with the first two options, you’ll spend a total of $0.60 after rebates, so after receiving the $2 Weekend Warrior bonus you’ll get the two items for free + $1.40 cash! Obviously if you buy a more expensive item, like the tea, you won’t get as much cash, but you can still get it for free if you combine it with one of the other less expensive items. If you’re trying to earn a bonus and don’t see any great deals at your usual shopping haunts, I recommend checking the rebates listed for Wal-mart – they generally have far more to choose from than the other grocery stores on Ibotta.
Divide and Conquer
Definitely take a look through your rebates today and see if you can make this deal work for you! 🙂 I’d love to hear what rebate combo you try, whether to make some cash, get some free treats, or save on grocery staples – if you decide to be a Weekend Warrior today, leave a comment below and share your awesome saving skillz with us! 😀